Saturday, May 12, 2012

Landscaping and Buffalo Bar Camp!

Well, I joined the Barcamp Buffalo! http://barcamp.org/w/page/400577/BarCampBuffalo

I will be doing a presentation on Astronomy 101. Its 10 minute presentations with 5 minutes of Q&A.

I am looking forward to it. Wednesday May 30th at Pearl Street Brewery 5 - 7 p.m. Bar and food, and 7-9 all the presenters go on. If you want, stop out and check it out.

Also, I have met some great folks from the Development Community and another great event is happening this Monday - http://www.buffalolab.org/blog/ an open house on the Lab and what's going on. I look forward to learning more and helping out where I can. I will take pictures and post them from both events.

On the home front, I just moved 2 yards of soil and will be planting a garden and throwing mulch this weekend. Yard work is hard but quite rewarding. It certainly helps if you have some great tools! It saved me a lot of time using my mower and a dumper. It took 10 loads to move all the dirt. I built up my front beds and I am re-seeding some areas in the back of my property. It was a gorgeous day out.

Happy Weekend!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment