Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday!

Great time skating yesterday! We skated for 2+ hours hardly taking any breaks! I must have burned 2000 calories!! Emma can now skate on her own and she saw a gymnastics friend who she traded phone numbers. So cute! Nick has really gotten better and Pete jams around and is getting more confident on skates. I also won us free passes to any free skate. They play a game that allows you to pick between 3 numbers (1,2,3) and someone rolls a dice with the numbers on it and I last 5 rounds and on the 5th round if your number is rolled you win! We were so excited!!! We then got home, showered and got ready and went to Church. After that we went to the Forestview on Transit and French and I had a Tuna Club sandwhich. It was great!! The kids and Krys split 20 wings. We went to Target and Wegmans to save a trip that we normally do on Sunday, and I gotta say shopping at 7:00 p.m. on a Saturday is much better than Sunday any time!

We have Church School this morning, and after that I need to relax because my hips and back are sore from all the skating. Krys is painting our master bathroom, she loves to paint, so its just me and the kids again doing something! The kids go back to school tomorrow as they have been off for break for the last week. I gotta make sure all their homework is done and they are ready to go!

Have a good Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment